How do these new Fit Father supplements work with the recommended FFP Supplement List? Do I need to swap things? Which products cover my bases?
"Hey FFP Team, I'm really excited to see these awesome new supplements you've made for us guys. I'm wondering though... how do these new supplements fit into the recommended FFP supplement list that I've been using so far? Which products should I take/swap? Can you please give me some insight?"
Awesome question, my friend. We're really happy to create these new supplements for you too. The good news is that the CORE FFP Supplement recommendations have not changed - we've just incorporated these core recommended ingredients into our various Fit Father Supplements.
To recap, here are the Core Supplements we recommend Guys 40+ take for optimum health... and a very quick recap on why these supplements are important for you:
- A quality multivitamin - this is your daily "nutrition insurance policy" to ensure you get all the ESSENTIAL vitamins & minerals your body needs (these are called "micronutrients") ... in addition to the proper proteins, carbs, and healthy fats (which are macronutrients).
- Vitamin D3 - most guys are deficient in D3 (especially during winter) and this vitamin is SUPER important for bone, immune health, mood/balancing stress, and improving testosterone levels.
- High quality Omega-3 - this will help reduce inflammation, improve your heart health & cholesterol, and improve your brain function and memory as you age.
- High Quality Protein Powder - basically, a high quality protein (that's delicious...low in sugar and no artificial sweeteners) is one of most convenient ways to hit your daily protein needs and make quick & delicious meal replacement shakes when you're busy. This is a staple tool for energy, simplicity, and convenience.
- Creatine Monohydrate - this is one of the most research-backed strength & muscle building supplements. But Creatine does more than just help make you stronger... it actually protects your brain health as you age and helps you preserve muscle mass, which (in turn) improves your metabolic rate.
- Probiotics - we can't say enough good things about how important probiotics are for optimum digestion, immune system function, AND brain health. There is so much research on how essential probiotics are. We need to get probiotics into our bodies daily in some form.
- Magnesium - magnesium is (arguably) the most important mineral that most guys 40+ are deficient in. Magnesium is involved in hundreds of different biochemical pathways that help your body INCREASE energy, IMPROVE stress levels, and IMPROVE heart health. Unfortunately, most guys are not getting enough. When you do supplement with magnesium, you will experience improved well-being, sleep, recovery, mood, and stress levels.
Each of these supplements is included in our new Fit Father Supplement line.
What's unique about our Fit Father Supplements is that we include these Core Ingredients into research-backed supplements (with other powerful ingredients) to help you address your specific health goals AND see the best results + health improvements possible.
Supplement #1: Fit Father SuperFuel provides you with the following:
- Your high quality protein source
- Your basic multi-vitamin source
- Your probiotic source
- Your creatine source
We designed SuperFuel to be your all-in-one nutrition shake that you can take once per day to give your body 20g of premium protein... over 40+ vitamins, minerals, & organic superfoods... probiotics ... creatine...and less than 1g of sugar with zero artificial sweeteners. And SuperFuel is absolutely delicious (see what guys are saying about it here). For all these reasons, we consider SuperFuel to be the ESSENTIAL core of our Fit Father Supplement stack.
You can learn more about creatine being added to our new and improved Super Fuel Formula here: Why did FFP add Creatine to SuperFuel?
SuperFuel alongside a healthy diet we recommend at the FFP can replace your basic multi-vitamin, creatine and probiotics supplements, and it's designed to be stacked with the following supplements to meet your complete needs:
Supplement #2: Test Booster RX provides you with the following:
- Magnesium, Calcium, Vitamin D3
- A powerful, research-backed Testosterone-boosting blend of Ashwagandha, Shilajit, Longjack, and Boron to help increase your free and total T-levels safely and naturally.
- You can see the See full label here or read more FAQs here.
We designed Test Booster RX to be a supplement you take at night to increase your T-levels and ALSO improve the quality of your sleep & stress levels... so you have more energy, strength, and vitality. The amount of Vitamin D3 in Test Booster RX is 100% of your recommended daily intake (equivalent to 800 IU). In our programs, we do recommend you intake a higher amount of D3 than this as the latest research suggests that these "recommended government guidelines" are under-dosed and need updating. That's why we recommend you take Test Booster RX with Heart RX for even more D3. Each serving of Heart RX has 2000IU, which, when paired with Test Booster RX (800 IU) is perfectly within our recommended 2000 - 5000 IU amount. It is easy (and a good idea) for your primary care doctor to order you a blood test for your Vitamin D3 levels at least once per year.
* We have changed our recommendation on taking Testosterone Booster. The label states you should take that in the morning. We now recommend taking Test Booster RX in the evening about an hour before bed.
Supplement #3: Heart RX provides you with the following:
- Magnesium, Calcium, Vitamin D3, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12
- A powerful, research-backed heart health blend of Berberine, Garlic Extract, Grape Seed Extract, Astaxanthin. See full label here.
Key note: Heart RX contains 300mg of Omega-3 power in it. This is lower than the recommended 1000mg per day in most liquid fish oil supplements. That said, the big benefit of Heart RX is that you're ALSO getting a ton of other very powerful, research-backed anti-inflammatory & heart-health promoting ingredients that will benefit your cholesterol and blood pressure in addition to the Omega-3s. The best course of action is to simply eat some kind of Omega-3 rich fish 2x/week (salmon, sardines, mackerel, herring, trout). Eating fish 2x/week is what Harvard and the American Heart Association both agree on is optimal for heart health ( see this). If you're following our Fit Father SuperFuel shake recipes, you're also getting extra plant-derived Omega-3s from chia seeds and hemp seeds.
Key Insight: The combination of Test Booster RX, SuperFuel, and Heart RX can replace your Vitamin D3, Omega-3, Protein, Probiotic, and Magnesium recommendations... while ALSO giving you so many other powerful benefits & research-backed ingredients. We do still recommend you eat cold-water fish (salmon, sardines) that are rich in omega-3s 1-2x per week in addition to these supplements for more Omega-3.
The following Fit Father Supplements ( Burn RX Metabolism Booster, Joint RX Support, and Immune RX) provide you with specialized benefits above & beyond the "core" recommended supplements.
Supplement #4: Burn RX helps you burn fat easier & improve your metabolism + blood sugar control with the following:
- Additional B-complex vitamins for more energy & fat-burning
- Chromium for better blood sugar control
- A powerful combination of 12 safe + research-backed metabolism-boosting compounds to help your body burn more fat, have more energy, and get even faster results from your healthy eating & workouts. See full Burn Rx label here.
We don't consider Burn Rx to be an "Essential" supplement... but it sure as heck will make your results easier and faster. For this reason, we include Burn RX (alongside SuperFuel and Test Booster RX) in our "Faster Stack."
Supplement #5: Joint RX helps you feel & move younger + reduce pain and recover faster from workouts with the following:
- Additional multi-vitamin & mineral support specific to joint health.
- A powerful combination of 7 safe + research-backed anti-inflammatory & joint-health improving compounds that will help you move and feel younger - including: advanced UC-II collagen, Hyaluronic acid for joint lubrication, and Boswellia Serrata for anti-inflammatory benefits. See full Joint Rx label here.
Like Burn RX, we don't consider Joint Rx to be an "Essential" supplement... in that (as discussed above) your core supplement needs are covered with SuperFuel, Heart Rx, and Test Booster RX.
That said, Joint RX is an incredible supplement and we do highly recommend you take Joint RX if you're a guy who is... experiencing pain, joint-inflammation, or "wear & tear" discomfort that impacts the quality of your life or your workouts. We also recommend Joint RX for guys who want to do everything possible to maximize recovery and actually PROTECT your joints from the damage of old age.
Supplement #6: Immune RX helps give your body additional immune defense against viruses, bacteria, and cancer with 17 research-backed ingredients:
- Extra Vitamin C, Zinc, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin D3, and Vitamin B6.
- Elderberry, Echinacea, Astragalus, and L-Theanine for natural immune boosters.
- Adaptogenic Mushroom Blend that provides research-backed defense against certain cancers, viruses, bacteria, and more. See the full Immune RX label here.
Immune RX is a fantastic, safe, & research-proven way to provide your body with extra immune support during times when colds & viruses are going around. The immune system depends on the proper nutrients to function optimally. Immune RX gives you the added boost for a strong defense system. This is a supplement you will use short-term (for a few weeks/months to get through cold/viral season) when you want a stronger immune system.
- The combination of SuperFuel, Test Booster RX, and Heart RX covers ALL the core supplement recommendations.
- We recommend Burn RX if you want a faster metabolism & better results from your workouts & healthy eating.
- We recommend Joint RX if you want to improve your joint health, move younger, and improve your recovery from exercise.
- We recommend Immune RX when you want added immune defense during times when viruses & bacteria are going around.
We hope this helps clear things up! If you have other questions, you know where to find our team.
-The Fit Father Project
Customer Success Team