Having A Tech Problem?
Having a ‘tech’ problem?
Here are some things you can do that often clear up the problem:
- Make sure that you have installed the latest version of your browser
- Try using a different browser.
- Check your internet connection to see if the problem is because of a weak Wi-Fi or mobile data connection.
- If you're using a computer, try:
- Logout, clear your cache and browser history, restart your device and login again
- Use a different device
- Try connecting via ‘private browser’ mode.
- Go here to see How to enable private browsing on any web browser
Still experiencing the problem? We are truly sorry! Contact us and provide as much of the following information as you can:
- What device are you using? (Apple computer, Android phone, etc.)
- What is the date and local time of the attempt?
- What browser are you using? (Chrome, Safari, etc.)
- What are you trying to do?
- What error are you experiencing?
- The more information you can provide the better our chances of success.
- Please provide screenshots or pictures of the issue if possible, for each step as you are attempting to complete, and the errors you are experiencing.
- Click here to see How to take a screenshot on any device
~ The Fit Father + Fit Mother Project - Customer Success Team